Friday, June 1, 2007

Bloody Street Bed

So in dispensing my mattress I kinda just left it and the box string for street pick-up. There was another mattress already out there and chair so I didn't feel horrible bad about doing it. The next day I notice even another mattress put out there. I promptly titled that part of the street, Mattress City. The kinda gross thing about my mattress is that at one point I left an open Tuscan red marker on in and the mattress soaked it up. It looked like a giant blood stain. In fairness there was also a big blue ink stain on it as well. So today I walked by and the trash trucks hadn't come by yet and I notice that my mattress and box spring had been taken and the other two mattresses were still there. This means someone saw my mattress and decide to take it home with them. I'm glad someone will get use out of it, it is still a good mattress. But seriously, what kind of person takes home a mattress with a giant red blood like stain on it? gross

No comments: