Sunday, June 3, 2007

May in June

Went to the Mayday 24 hour film contest screening last night. This was the third one I've been to. Everyone always does such a great job and improves so much every year. There was a lot of really good films. For some reason I had my old shyness sneak up on me and make me somewhat antisocial. I've come a long way fighting off my shyness but sometimes it sneaks back on me. I stayed through the movies and prizes and just long enough to hear the band play. I didn't stay for the after party sense I was having trouble looking people in the eye and forming sentences haha. I'm proud of everyone and I really hope this won't be the last year of the competition.

Today Lindsey came over and we had lunch at the new Doughboy's by my apartment. Mmmm, the food was so yummy. I was feeling in a bit of a funk all morning but once I got some good food and coffee in me I feel like myself again.


" never trust a heart that is so bent it can’t break"

No comments: