Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Kiss & Tell

This morning I woke-up with my bottom sheet completely off my bed, you know the one that tucks into the mattress. Yet my top sheet and all my blankets were remarkable still on me. How is this possible? What demons came and visited me in the middle of the night? Also, I had this weird dream that involved me in a competition where I got points for different things. A lot of people I know were in the competition too. One of the things you got points for was to make out with a person in the competition. You got 5 points for every person you made out with. In my dream I decided to forgo any of the other challenges and get my points through making out with all the guys and gals. So I hate to break it to you, I hope you don't feel violated, but I probably made out with you in my dream last night, nothing pervy just kissing. Sorry about that.

No comments: