Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Freedom from my Prison

At the gym last night I went to use their restroom. When I went to leave the stall I couldn't unlock the door. The lock got jammed. I fiddled with it for a few minutes to no avail. I start to think about what my options are in getting out of there. I think 'I could crawl under.' I look down at the dirty damp floor of the public restroom and tiny opening at the bottom. I rule that out. I think 'I could yell for help.' Man, I don't want to do that. I could wait for closing time. Hells no that was hours away. I start banging against the door trying to force it open, not budging. I fiddle with the lock for another 5 or 10 minutes and finally manage to unlock it. FREE! I was so relieved to get out of there that I rushed out and home. Oophs, I probably should have told the staff working there so no one else would get stuck. I am inconsiderate, I am also FREE!!!

No comments: