Friday, June 8, 2007

I Will Spank Summer in the Ass!

This week has been trying but I think I have gotten some clarity from it. I have been getting back to my old gym routing this week and already feel my thoughts getting clearer. I realized things have been a bit suck sense I injured myself back in February. I wasn't able exercise the way I like, my energy level shot down, I put on weight, I let everything effect me way more then I should have. You know what though, that was just Spring '07, the Spring of frustration and depression. Guess what? Summer is here! This is going to be an awesome summer, it just is. To all the stupidity I dwelled on in the spring I bid a farewell. I have so many fun things planned this weekend. I'm going to start planning fun things to do during the week as well. I will grab you by the balls summer and make you my bitch!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

YAH BITCH FUCK SPRING!