Saturday, June 2, 2007

Tattle Tail at the Tattle Tale

Went to the Tattle Tale Room last night. I haven't been there sense I was in school and lived next to it. I love dive bars! I was driving there and trying to think back to when the last time I was there. I think the last time I was there was when David got into fisticuffs with an elderly drunkard. I didn't see the old guy there this time but I saw they had some memorial flowers out and there was an announcement for a memorial service for one of their regulars. For some reason all night I just assumed it was the old guy that David boxed (probably not but that is the memory I choose). We had a nice little group going of the Jen's, Amanda, Stacey, Sammy, Jessica, Doug, Zack, Dan, Brian, Rick, and Alex. I was at the bar ordering drinks and look over and see Evan who is there with Josh, Joel, Gladys, and Warren. That was completely random an unexpected. Apparently they all hadn't been there in years either. So random, I never run into anyone I know in LA.

The bar was a good time, people sang karaoke. Amanda sang "Puff the Magic Dragon" which was awesome! My favorite people of the night was this older man and woman, like in their mid 60's older that were making out big time in the corner. I thought they were seriously going to eat each others faces off. Every time I looked over they were still going at it. He was kissing her waddle neck folds and she was performing finger sucking simulated fellatio on him. It was seriously entertaining and completely vomitus.

Today I walked over to a great coffee shop on Sunset and indulged in an iced latte and bagel with egg and cheese, so yummy! It is a gorgeous day.

No comments: