Friday, June 15, 2007

Corky

hehe, I have another retard gym story. Also, if you are offended by my undying love of retards maybe this blog isn't for you. I mean it with love, and I am perfectly aware that karma is going to kick me in the ass and all my children will end up being retarded.

Anyways, I was at the gym last night and walked out of the locker room to be greeted with the loudest friendliest hello you have ever heard. I look up and see a smiling dude that looked like a bit of a simpleton (not retard features but still a little touched in the head). I smile back and say hello. He fallows me to the Stairmaster and gets on the machine next to me. He has on cotton shorts, a polo shirt, and is wearing loafers. He just smiles and works out next to me. Later I get on another machine and he continues to happily work out next to me. On my way out he smiles a giant grin and waves goodbye to me.

Oh My God, I have a magical retard workout buddy! This fills me with such delights!!!