Sunday, June 17, 2007

Kitties Kiddies

Friday night I went over to the Hollywood House for a bit. I decided to walk. I took Fountain street for about a mile. There are so man cute little secret gardens on that street. I ran around like a crazy lady trying to pet every stray cat I came across, which was surprisingly a lot. I can't seem to help it. One of these days I'm going to end up with rabies and one of my friends is going to have to go Old Yellor on my ass. After the party ended I went for a swim on top of a building downtown till about 2 AM.

Saturday I made a new boyfriend. His name is Louis and he works in the convenience store that I always park next to. I was coming home from the Beverly Center and I deiced to pop into the store and get some water. He asked me if that was my blue car parked outside. I said it was and he said that he sees me all the time and wonders why I never come in. He made me promise to come in more and visit. He has a gross long coke nail, I think I will let my promises turn to lies.

Saturday night was Zach's birthday party. We got him a group present of a gift certificate to H&M. He is going to be one stylish MoFo.



No comments: