Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bee Mine

Tonight was opposites for me. My plan was to leave work on time, head over to the gym which I haven't gone to all week and eat a nice lite healthy dinner. Well, that didn't really happen. I stayed late at work by the time I actually got to the gym I realize I forgot to pack my gym shoes. I got stuck in traffic on the way home and started to get a hunger headache. Then it appeared, the Del Taco. Crap!. I ended up eating junk and sitting on my arse while watching the national spelling bee. This was the complete opposite plan I had for tonight. I totally love the kid that won the spelling bee though. I was routing for him the whole time after seeing all their bio's. The kid is this musical genius math loving nerd. He has all these other interests he likes more then spelling. I love that he just said that spelling only involves memorization and not creativity so that's why he doesn't like it as much. My favorite was his end interview where they were trying to get him to admit that now that he won, spelling is his favorite and he's all like "no, I like it but just because I won doesn't make me change my mind about it." He's awesome, my hero of the day for sures!

No comments: