Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Past My Bedtime

Okay, weekend, hmmmm, its a bit of a blur now. I believe it was fun though. Saturday night I went to a karaoke birthday party. I managed to find something or other so funny that I spit up my drink all other another party go'er. I didn't even know that could be done outside of the world of cartoons. Sunday I bought a giant Superman piñata at the party shop and things to fill it with. I was torn because I wanted to get the Batman piñata but I figured the All American red white and blue Superman was more holiday appropriate. Yesterday was the BBQ at the Hollywood Fuck House. I drank too much vodka and didn't eat anything except a small salad, oophs. T'was a good time. I managed to accidentally get popped in the jaw. It hurt like a mother fucker and my jaw is still a little tender, again oophs. I woke-up around 4 this morning still a little tipsy terrified that I would still be by the time I had to get to work, luck for me it wore off. Today I sat at my desk and dreamed of all the hardcore uncensored sleep I was going to get tonight. Oh nubile sleep you will be mine! Here's another photo from the BBQ that I like.

No comments: