Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Poopourri

Man did yesterday stink. I mean it was a lovely day but it smelled of poo. I'm not just saying that to demonstrate how bad it smelled, it really did smell of excrement. For some reason, maybe the rain had to do with it, our apartment complex's pipes were not working. Everything smelled of poop. Dirty water, which pray to god was really JUST dirt, bubbled up out of my bath tub. I didn't call my landlord because the whole apartment complex was having the same problem and I already heard someone else say that they notified them. I even stayed a little longer at the gym tonight just because I was afraid to come home to the smell of poop and lord knows what else. I was very happy to find that the problem was solved and everything is back to normal. Gross

No comments: