Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ode to the Sweater Cosby

Today I saw a man wearing a Cosby sweater and it made me oh so happy. It wasn't like some hipster wearing one in hopes that the fuglier his clothes were the cooler he would be. No no it was just a man in a Cosby sweater. In honor of this wondrous sighting I have written my Ode to the Sweater Cosby;

Cosby sweater oh Cosby Sweater
You are like a calico kitten,
A calico kitten who has found my secret stash of acid.
Oh no calico kitten you are so naughty!
naughty naughty NAUGHTY
Oh the colors how they run.
Make the swirling stop!
You are so soft and cute and fucking terrifying!
Cosby sweater oh Cosby Sweater
Burn in hell clown sweater!!!!



3 comments:

Lindsalon said...

Hey, is the guy in the clown sweater Will Wheaton? Star of the popular televistion show Star Trek the next Generation?

Xine said...

haha, I don't know, it came up when I googled Cosby Sweater

Liz said...

I think that it is Wil Wheaton. I also think that it is HORRIFYING.