Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fantastic Adventures you Didn't Even Know you Had

Dear Lady Friend,

I read your blog and like it very much, it is one of my favorites. I have to confess I don't know what you are talking about half the time because it is all very cryptic. It sounds like you have gone through some very heavy stuff. I am far too timid to ask you about any of these things in person. However, I have built up an elaborate imaginary world where I put some of the pieces you have written about together accompanied by made-up parts to fill in holes and add more insanity. I tend to do this a lot with everyone I know. I've come to realize that I build up a half fiction half non-fiction version of people in general. I think it is fair to say I live half my life inside my head and the other half in the real world, although in fairness to me I know what is and isn't real and can separate the two. I'm not sure how to end this post. Maybe just that I like blogs because it enables me to build a fantastic imaginary worlds that are half based on reality and have bullshit.

7 comments:

Hollywood said...

You respond to a cryptic blog with a cryptic blog post. I love it.

Xine said...

Do you fucking love it? ;)

Hollywood said...

Of course I do! It's 2008 I am not afraid of fucking loving anything (especially 2 cops) because EVERYBODY WINS!!!

Hollywood said...

PS Is it me? My ego needs to know?!

Hollywood said...

PPS Lie to me if it's not. My ego can't take that. :)

Xine said...

It's you! Well it started out being about you and then turned into everyone else I know and then I brought it back around to me because that's what I always do. 'Cause I love to talk about me! me me me :)

ps you also earn extra income between jobs as a female mud wrestler in a bikini bar

pps you created a secret army of pandas made from cardboard an yarn in your apartment, what you plan to do with them I do not know. I'm still working on this theory.

Hollywood said...

That is much more exciting than my actual life. Though I did jello wrestle in college. Not for money, but for the love of the sport.

Note to self: pick up yarn and cardboard on the way home. Call out sick from work next week. Make panda army a reality.