Monday, January 7, 2008

Bubbles in My Mouth, Raindrops on My Head

Rainy weekend over and apparently everyone is back to work or school today. I was really enjoying the light traffic to and from work, but alas no more of that. Saturday evening was Laurel and Asa's stone soup birthday party. The soup turned out very tasty. Games were played. I partook in a round of Taboo where I received the word "flaccid." Sunday night I went to a little Italian restaurant to celebrate Lindsey's new diamond accessory and Kristen's moving to Canada with hunky trainer boyfriend James. I never order the specials in restaurants because they are usually always fish or other meats. However, they were having a pumpkin ravioli. Holy Crap that was damn tasty. We all sat out in the covered patio drinking bubbly, under the heat lamps, while it poured rain. Despite the fact that my feet almost froze off it was extraordinarily lovely.

No comments: