Friday, January 25, 2008

Color Me Bad

I am not a morning person. Sometimes when I am getting dressed in the morning I will try a new combination of outfit and be creative. Sometimes it works and sometimes I look at myself by the time I really wake up in the afternoon and think 'Oh my God, what am I wearing?' Today for instants. I was tired and didn't want to be creative but then I knew that we were going to be celebrating my birthday at work today so maybe I should put a little effort into dressing. I decided on wearing my green tights with a black dress and shoes, but I knew I was going to be cold so I put on a white vintage sweater with giant yellow knit dots on it. I decided that in order to work the green and yellow together that I would also wear my headband scarf that has yellow, green and turquoise in it. Now that I'm fully awake I feel a bit silly in this outfit. Not as silly as I will feel when I have to leave and but on my bright orange raincoat and purple umbrella. Too much color for such a gray day. I look like a crazy person.

No comments: