Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Cantaloupes

So I was half watching the TV at the gym tonight. There was some horrible reality show on called The Real Housewives of Orange County. The women on it are super creepy looking in all the plastic surgery they have had, and their fake demeanor in general. From what I can tell they don't even DO anything but go to the salon, go get group botox, and have dinners. How can people watch this? I was getting annoyed at whoever had the TV on that channel. After about 20 minutes of a rising hatred for these frightening looking women they then cut to a scene where they are on some yacht and one of them is wearing one of my bathing suit designs. Her giant fake orange colored boobs are just bursting out of it. I was so confused! I mean I was kinda excited that one of my designs was on TV but good lord did it really have to be on THAT show on THAT woman?!?! I'm changing my job title from Associate Designer to Discolored Mutilated Mammary Decorator.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think it's awesome... not the show (gag) but the fact that your design was on the show. YAY!

Xine said...

Well thank you kindly. I bet your stuff is on the show too, they go to some fancy places.