Friday, December 21, 2007

Secret Diary

Dear Diary

I have a new secret crush. I had a meeting with her to show artwork. That's when studios come and show us prints that we buy and interpret into fabric prints for our suits. Well she came in with this super cute Vidal Sassoon funky asymmetrical haircut. She was about my age and wore a reindeer sweater and was very lovely. The thing is she had a very thick Scottish accent and used words like rubbish. She told me how she was flying home to Scotland after our meeting and all about what Christmas was like in Scotland. I asked her what the best time of year to visit Scotland is. She said during August when they have their festivals with all the arts and music. When I was shaking her hand and leaving she winked at me. *Sigh* Oh diary, she was ever so dreamy.

No comments: