Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Cheer

I went on a hike to Point Sal today. It was nice to be in the middle on nowhere climbing around in the bushes. I drove out of town on Highway 1 past miles and miles of farm land. It was very beautiful and peaceful.



Christmas Eve I go to church with my parents every year. I consider this a gift to them. If I think about it as a gift I don't really mind going. I ran into an old teacher that didn't really remember me but introduced himself to me because he said I looked familiar. He asked what I was doing now and seemed very impressed. On my way out I went to shake his hand and he grabbed me up against him and gave me an inappropriately long hug pressing his cheek tight onto mine and went for a slight grope. Totally not what I need especially in church on Christmas Eve. He winked and told me not to get into too much trouble in LA. I was hoping that my days of teachers inappropriately touching me would have been over after my schooling was over, apparently not. Like this place didn't already bring back enough bad memories.

No comments: