Tuesday, December 11, 2007

About Town

I drove a 100 miles all around the city today. I do not exaggerate I kept detailed records of my mileage because I am expensing the gas money to my company. I had to go on a shopping report of all the athletic wear stores. I started the morning in Encino, then Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills, Melrose, all Los Angeles, and Santa Monica. This would probably be fun work if I could afford to do shopping for myself as well. The places I went were all pretty pricey though. I really dislike shopping in Beverly Hills. There are the most terrifying women I have ever seen in those stores and they are as mean as snakes. None of them have a wrinkle on their face but their hands and necks look like bark. I fear that they are going to miss having a soul and will try and take mine. All that and they jay walk like crazy there and I'm afraid I'm going to hit some high powered attorney's wife and get sued for millions. There was some really beautiful clothes in the stores now and I really wanted a lot of the stuff for myself. After my all day trip I hit the gym. I noticed on my way out this tiny little Mexican clothing store with really cheap slutty club wear, nothing in the store was over $8. I saw this dress in the window for $6. It doesn't take much to make me happy. I love the colors and the print! That tiny little Mexican shop totally made my day, and I didn't get the feeling anyone wanted to take my soul away from me there. I fear you will think I am silly for posting this photo but I also wanted to show my find :)

4 comments:

Hollywood said...

Six dollars! Good lord that's a deal.

Xine said...

The thing about my very large wardrobe is that I don't think I own anything that I paid over $30 for. I am an extraordinarily frugal shopper.

Hollywood said...

Please, show me the way.

Amanda said...

You are adorable!