Sunday, December 9, 2007

Blonde Redhead

Seeing people this weekend made me realize I forgot to mention that I changed my hair once again. Shhhh, I'm pretending you actually care. Here is a completely self-indulgent photo of it. I like it. I always feel more myself with blonde hair, probably because my natural color is dark blonde. Its given me a little bit of a boost. I know it is silly but hey, I take what I can get. My embarrassing admission is that I've been feeling rather low in the self esteem department as of late. It's funny, at this age I feel so ridiculous and stupid for being depressed over superficial looks issues. I miss my youth where I could have outward superficial issues without feeling guilty for having them. Ahhh, I really digressed from what I intended to post. Um...I feel slightly weird about posting this now but whatever, fuck it! I've started my New Years resolution earlier this month and it was to be more honest with not just other people but also with myself so yeah.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I thought you looked really pretty at the party Christine. I really liked your hair that color :)