Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Because I Have Nothing Better to do on Christmas then Download and Post Photos

Well, Merry Christmas. I'm about half way into a bottle of wine so please forgive any typos. Who wants to see my Christmas photos!?!?


This shot is from my parents back yard, I just thought it was pretty.




This is from my walk up the hill in town where all the rich people live and go crazy with their lights. I loved the snowflake lights.



These are from my hike up Point Sal.







My mom got binoculars for Christmas.



The only ones to get toys for Christmas were the dogs which my brother and I took for ourselves to play with.



If you fancy my photos there are a few more plus these on my flickr page. http://www.flickr.com/photos/framented_light/sets/72157603543637676/

Also, a little holiday trivia for you.
Q: How many times can Christine listen to Okkervil Rivers 'Another Radio Song' in a row on this Christmas evening alone in LA?
A: 5

Q: How many times does the line "Brushing past them in the ether, Scream all this is window dressing, All you are is flimsy curtains" make me cry?
A: again 5

No comments: