Sunday, October 28, 2007

Turtle Power!

So I was going though old sewing patterns on etsy when I found this one.



It instantly made me think of April O'Neil from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.



So I made my Halloween costume out of old bathing suit fabric from work and wore my white riding boots over my jumpsuit. It turned out pretty well. Too bad I'm completely drunk faced in every photo.



More photos of Laurel, Frank, and Lindsay's Halloween party on my flickr page. There was some really great outfits.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/framented_light/sets/72157602771103540/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi My name is Brittany and I have spent weeks trying to find an April ONeil costume!!! I would looooove to buy yours off you if it would fit me. Would you be willing to consider? If so, please email me at bdragotta@hotmail.com. It would be the most amazing thing ever!!! If you are too attached, could I buy the pattern?? Not the best seamstress but i could do my best!

Thanks!