Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Me Me

My emotions as of late have been really up and down. I've always been sort of manic like that. Today was unfortunately a very down day to an embarrassing level (seriously locking myself in the bathroom is a type of crazy I don't like to be). I went to cutoverload and didn't feel any better. I went to the gym to get some endorphins and after an intense 2 hour workout, nothing. Then I thought to myself. What is something you love and have loved for a long time that you can watch? It immediately came to me without even a moment to think about it. Beaker singing "Feelings". Lucky for me it was on youtube! I was right, it totally made me feel better. When all else fails...Beaker.

1 comment:

Lindsalon said...

How about if I sang to you, "Cheer Up Charlie! Me and Uncle Joe know what to say to make your blues go A-Waaaaaaaaaay, Blow A-Wayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!"