Friday, October 5, 2007

Chewing the Fat

I've noticed I've gained some weight sense starting my new birth control. I've been trying to work a little harder at the gym and eat a little healthier. Last night one of our venders took us out to this fancy nice restaurant on 3rd street. I haven't been out to eat in months and I haven't been to such a fancy ass place in maybe ever. So I splurged and ate yummy fatty foods. The portions were really small though and everyone shared so I didn't really feel like I over did it. I couldn't believe it this morning when I weighed myself though. One bigger meal and skipping out on my workout and I gain 3 pounds. My body is ridiculous. Granted I'm healthy and I shouldn't complain but I mean C'MON! If I ate as much as everyone else I know and exercised as little as most people I would be obese. I guess in the long run I will be healthier but it is just frustrating at times.

No comments: