Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pudding Pop

Oh lets talk about silly fashion, this will be a horribly girly post. Today I wanted to wear this crazy necklace I own that is over the top giant mirrors and black and white metal circles. I decided in order to wear this type of thing to work, and not to a club, I needed to go very simple with the outfit I wore with it. I chose a pair of wide leg loose black trousers and a tight black v neck top. The crazy necklace falls around the v neck area. My problem with this outfit is my pants fit around hip and so does my top, however the top keeps creeping up. I do not have a flat tummy and I keep doing the tug-a-war dance with my top all day to keep it down. One of our British venders came in the other day and we were talking about the ever problematic baby pouch area on the adult female body. She referred to this area as her pudding, in a delightful English accent. I love this phrase and have now adopted into my speech. So in fashion sacrifice to wearing a fabulously extravagant necklace I am having pudding control problems.

Man, I should totally write a fashion advise column. I would talk about very important things like stretching in your outfit before you leave the house to check for pudding pop-out, or how to wear insane accessories.

No comments: