Sunday, October 7, 2007

Fancy Little Things



On Saturday evening I went to the Arclight with Lindsey, David, David 2, and Heather to see The Darjeeling Limited. It was very very pretty with such nice colors. The train in the movie was painted so cool The music was really good as well. The story was alright, nothing to write home about. I would like to drink sweet lime on a train going through India *sigh*

Today was Erin's birthday party celebration. She made yummy treats and tasty punch. We crafted and watched girly movies. I took a few photos but am annoyed with the quality of them. They seem washed out and grainy like the last set I took. I need to figure out how to adjusted the settings on this camera, I am officially annoyed with it. Oh, also Erin has adopted the neighborhood cat that she named Luna, cute little Luna!





No comments: