Monday, October 15, 2007

Trick No Treat

Up until this point I was really excited about my Halloween costume. The good news is I'm pretty much done making it. The bad news is I tried it on tonight. It is seriously the most unflattering thing ever. It is like mom jeans unattractive. I don't even know how to fix it. I mean, I'm going to still wear it because I spent a good amount of time on it and I don't have the time or money to do something else. I tried it on a spent about 15 minutes looking in the mirror and adjusting it while thinking 'It's not THAT bad.' You know what? If you have to keep telling yourself it isn't bad it's usually because it is. Hmmm, I wonder if I can get through a Halloween party without having my photo taken, I'm not sure I want evidence of this. Well, from the waist up it is okay, maybe I will just sit behind tables. Boo, I am sad.

3 comments:

Chemical Robotiks said...

but you never said what your going as

Xine said...

I am going as the amazingly pear shaped girl :)

Lindsalon said...

I say Hurrah for non-sexy costumes! I HATE sexy costumes and how that day is every slut girl's dream to go out in public, possibly even to work, in some slutted out version of something. I commend your costumes unshapeliness!