Monday, September 15, 2008

Walk With Me

I was walking to Target yesterday when I feel this guy walking directly behind me. I mean he wasn't touching me, I just felt and heard his presents. It went on for awhile and it was starting to annoy me. Either pass me or back the fuck off. When I got to the stop light I could see out of the corner of my eye that is was a homeless man. I pretended not to notice the light turn green and let him walk by me. Unfortunately my strategy didn't really work and once on the other side of the street he stopped so I would pass and he got right behind me again. The thing about him was that he looked exactly like the one armed man in Twin Peaks and at first I thought the guy really did have one arm. But then I noticed a arm size lump under his shirt and realized he just had his arm tucked in. I wonder if he was going for the one armed man look. Maybe it was his thing, maybe he was really into the show. But then when I got to Target there was a woman sitting by herself outside that stared at me with her one eye and an eye patch on the other. I swear I was having a Twin Peaks afternoon.

No comments: