Friday, September 12, 2008

A-Fair

Yesterday Laurel, Jeff, Asa, Frank, and I went to the LA County fair. I love the fair! There were pig races, fried avocados, a Capybara, horrendous artwork, the worls "smallest" pony, table settings, a monster truck show I didn't see but what I did see was a guy parasail down from the sky with a giant American flag and tons of fireworks coming off him. It was a grand time. We didn't get there until late and my camera doesn't take great photos at night, regardless here are some of the photos.


LA Fair


LA Fair


LA Fair

LA Fair

LA Fair

LA Fair

LA Fair

LA Fair

all photos here http://www.flickr.com/photos/framented_light/sets/72157607261418289/

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I hope you stole those bunnies.

Hollywood said...

Way to save that baby!

Xine said...

I totally saved that baby! I also have foot growing out of my crotch in the picture :)