Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ooooo Barcelona!

Well I was a giant lazy person this weekend. On Saturday I walked over to the movies and watched Vicky Cristina Barcelona." It was okay and kept me entertained. Everyone in that movie is so beautiful and all the Barcelona architecture and buildings were so beautiful. It was a nice weekend distraction film. In the evening I went to an art show at Meltdown comics that was lovely. One of the artist knit/crocheted these little sea creature that were very cute. After that I went over to The Roost with Dan and Lindsay to meet the crew that had gone to Sizzler earlier in the night. Jen took this funny photo of Amanda and I. I was wearing shoes that made me 6'2" and Amanda had on flats so I appear to be a giant that is shoving Amanda back in my pocket because she is my wee pocket size friend. Today I sat around and finished reading the book I have been reading for forever. In the evening I walked over and treated myself to some In-N-Out, YUM!

No comments: