Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tonight there was a grand total of three trannys at the gym at one time, crazy! First there was the one that always gets next to me on the StairMaster that I've talked about on here before. The second is one of the aerobics instructors that is a black "lady" in her 40's that wears her hair in a big puff. The third is a new one that I barely spotted yesterday in an aerobics class. This one is the most obvious that I could tell from the moment I saw her from the back that she was a he. This third one is the most confusing of them all. She is older, I'd say early 60's with permed frizzy afro like hair and tan skin Caucasian. She just seems to wander around as if she accidental got stuck in a gym and doesn't really know what to do. Nothing about this ones movements or demeanor reads feminine, only clothing choice. I like all three of them better then 99% of the other gym goers.

In other news, I don't really like to talk about my relationships on here and I don't really intend to make such matters that available. I just want to say that right now I'm so fucking damn confused that I don't have a clue what to do. so so so confused

No comments: