Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fresh Start

I have been beating myself up the whole drive to work this morning. I am so mad at myself and a bit ashamed. For the the last month and a half I have been eating and drinking everything I want and have only gone to the gym a hand full of times. Well, I don't have the type of body that will let me get away with this behavior. So here is a little math for you, eating fatty food + many alcoholic beverages + little gym time + 1.5 months = 10lbs. BLAH! This is the biggest I've been in a few years. But I am not here to just beat myself up about it and sulk. I'm taking action starting today. My goal is to adjust my diet, limit my drinks to 2 a week, and go to the gym 5 days a week and a walk 1 day during the weekend. My goal is to lose this in less time then it took me to put it on. If anyone else has any other goals I'd love for you to join me with updates. It doesn't have to be weight loss goals, it could be any goal you want to set for yourself. I will be giving Wed. morning updates until I reach my 10 pound goal, even if I back slide. I'd love it if you joined me.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I would love to join you on this. Seriously.

Xine said...

Awesome! Well, think of a goal you would like to work on and meet me back here in a week from today and post your update in the comment section of my update.