Sunday, February 21, 2010

This is a Raid!

Delightful weekend and like promised last week I did not party it up on Sunday. On Friday night I went to Rachel's birthday. Saturday evening I headed down to San Pedro for The Great Los Angeles Air Raid with live 1940's music and dancing and a reenactment of the raid. It was so cool. Everyone there was really into it and so dressed up and fancy. I tried to pull an outfit together last minute but I think it was more 1950's then 40's. My story in my head was that I was just a very fashionable person from the 40's that was way ahead of my time haha. It was delightful. Then after that I headed to Terry's for her Stranger Danger themed party with tones of yummy food and fun. The next 2 weeks of work are going to be crazy. Deep breath before the week starts.

No comments: