Saturday, February 20, 2010

The No Pants Dance

Went to Rachel's hipster themed party last night. I wasn't sure what to wear but I decided on a man's long sleeved button down shirt as a dress. I figure hipsters either wear very tight pants or the whole no pants look. I topped it off with a leather jacket and a fedora. I felt a bit silly walking to and from my car. I know whenever I see someone that is trying to pull off a top as a dress I always think 'That person forgot their pants.' On top of this it was raining last night. On my way back to my car 2 very attractive guys walk by me and smile and one tips his hat and kindly says "ma'am." It was so sweet and if I hadn't already been pantless he would have charmed the pants right off of me. Note to self, rock the pantsless look more often.

No comments: