Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekend Bootie

That was nice, a proper LA weekend. After New Years day off I had to be at work on Friday and it threw me off. Friday night I went to Big Wangs to celebrate Laurel's birthday. I was such tired sleepy person I ended up leaving at 11. It was fun times but I was disappointed in my body for wanting to sleep. On Saturday night a group of us met at Brian and Jessica's and then headed over to club Bootie at the Echopex to dance the night away. lots and lots of fun dancing. Sunday was pretty uneventful. I finally got a haircut. I've been too embarrassed about the state of my hair to go in for a trim. I'm glad I did because it feels and looks a world better. My hairdresser was a mean faced Eastern European lady but whatever. I touched up the color too and for the first time in over a month I actually enjoy the way it looks. Now on to a full week of work.

No comments: