Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sing-A-Long

Still feeling a bit uncertain about life this weekend but managed to have a lovely time. On Friday night there was karaoke in a private room for Lindsey's birthday. Delightful. Last nights was the big Doug/Betsy/Ryan/Jared birthday party. I ended up not getting home till 3:30AM. There was a group of gross guys hanging out in front of an apartment close to mine. I knew it would be a problem walking by them at 3 in the morning as they were starting to perk up with little comments as I got closer. Basically they were saying I was hot and wanted a piece of my white girl ass. One of them told the others to be more respectful but when that didn't get a response from me he decided to start saying what he wanted to do to my "pink pussy." It was really horrible. Usually I let such things roll off of me but this time it was particularly aggressive and I didn't feel safe. After I got in and locked my door I proceeded to get so mad. I'm still mad and need to let it go.


No comments: