Thursday, January 15, 2009

Monkey Business

busy busy busy

I can not wait for my fun filled weekend to start after this first week of a new job. I haven't really had time to go to the gym this week and mentally I need it something awful.

Last night I went over to Doug's and Corrine and I both picked up our gifts he brought back from Africa. He had mentioned that he was going to spend New Years with monkeys on some African island. I was jealous and at the time joked for him to bring me back a monkey. Well, he brought me back a little wooden monkey and I just about died with the cute thoughtful gift. He also gave me some really awesome African fabrics and I can't wait to make something with them. I brought over these bubbles you can blow that have cat nip in them and his kitties went crazy and got so high off them. They are the prettiest kitties in the world.

Okay, back to work. Oh Friday please come soon!

1 comment:

Lindsalon said...

I miss you! I want you to make us matching Erykah Badu headress wraps with your new fabric.