Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello 2009

Hello 2009! We gathered at Amanda's new apartment to say goodbye to 2008. Words can not tell you how jealous I am of Amanda's new place. It is so cute and I am green with envy. We drank and had a merry time.

New Years day was less merry for me. My landlord is coming by today to fix my showerhead when I am not there, because I am hear at work today. I wanted to make sure the apartment was as clean and neat as possible, it was in a state of disarray. So my tired and hung over self spent the whole day and night cleaning. My apartment has never been so clean, ever. It really looks great. Now I am back at work today and ready to have a proper weekend. More New Years photos of us hamming it up for the camera here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/framented_light/sets/72157612068376988/




No comments: