Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pumpkin,Spice, and Everything Nice

I had a wonderful dinner last night at Bossa Nova with Lindsey. I ate the Havana sandwich which is caramelized bananas, melted monterey jack cheese, Mascarpone cheese, with a touch of cinnamon stuffed in a toasted Italian bread. It was so damn good and I am excited to eat the second half for lunch today. Lindsey brought over Elwood the kitty who spent the night with me. It was a truly lovely birthday dinner.

I woke up last night or this morning and looked to my side and was shocked to see a pumpkin laying next to my pillow. It was this perfect orange oval shape. I was so confused on why there was a pumpkin on my bed. Then I realized it was Elwood's fatty rump. I laughed so hard, I really did think it was a pumpkin.

No comments: