Monday, January 5, 2009

Another Fashion Post

I have a hot little Anthropologie gift card burning a hole in my pocket. At first I was going to use it to buy myself a birthday dress. Now I'm not sure I'm even going to do anything for my birthday but I still want to buy a dress. I have always wanted an Anthro dress but could never afford one. So I have been looking at all the on-line dresses. They posted the new catalogue today and boy do I think I found a winner. I just love the colors and the embroidery. However, I need to go try it on because sometimes I love their dresses and then I try them on and they look like giant sacks in person. I can't seem to be able to copy the photo and post it here. Here is a link if you are interested in where my heart is. It is so lovely.

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=930024&navAction=jump&search=true&parentid=SEARCH_RESULTS

No comments: