Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Need You So Bad

When a girl needs a vacation
Can't keep her mind on nothing else
She'll trade the world
For the good thing she's found
If vacation's bad she can't see it
Vacation can do no wrong
Turn her back on her best friend
If she put vacation down

When a girl needs a vacation
Spend her very last dime
Tryin' to hold on to what she needs
She'd give up all her comfort
Sleep out in the rain
If vacation said that's the way it ought to be

Well, this girl needs a vacation
I gave you everything I had
Tryin' to hold on to your precious love
Baby, please don't treat me bad

When a girl needs a vacation
Down deep in her soul
Work can bring her such misery
If work plays her for a fool
She's the last one to know
Lovin' eyes can't ever see

When a girl needs a vacation
She can do no wrong
She can never own some other (I don't know what fits here, because I am too tired for wit)
Yes when a girl needs a vacation
I know exactly how she feels
'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're my world

No comments: