Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Costume History

I'm trying to mentally recall all my Halloween costumes. I believe I have been dressing up sense I was 4 so that should be 23 outfits. Lets see how many I can remember.

1. April O'Niel
22. Virgin Mary
3. Satin Satan
4. Evil Snow Queen
5. Hedwig
6. White Fairy
7. Courtney Love
8. Tinkerbell
9. Jackie O covered in blood and brain
10. Alice in Wonderland
11. a TV
12. jester
13. bag of jellybeans
14. belly dancer
15. a web faced dead monster thing
16. a french maid (I was a 4th grade slut)
17. the devil
18. Miss America
19. Southern belle
20. Cinderella
21. a ballet dancer
22. Casper the friendly ghost

crap, I can't remember one of them. I can't remember what I was in 1st grade. I'm sure it was some mask with a plastic tunic you put over it but I can't remember. Oh well, I'm sure I have photos somewhere to remind me.

No comments: