Friday, October 3, 2008

Cute Overload

I have a strange relationship with "cute". As mot of you know I love cute animals. I love anything that is round and cute. I love endearing old people. However, I have always hated forced cuteness in people. When someone says or does something with the intent to be cute it drives me crazy. It is like nails on a chalkboard and I feel very stabby. This type of cuteness is usually reserved for child actors or flirty girls. I guess I feel like for something to be cute it has to be unknowingly cute. I feel like child actors or flirty girls can be cute if it isn't forced or done in a conscience way. This is why I also find animals cute, because their intentions are pure, they are just being themselves. This thought process comes from last nights debate. Besides Palin's opinions and lack of knowledge I was trying to put my figure on why she just gets under my skin and starts scratching around. I find nothing about her "cute"persona to be genuine. I find that she acts that way because she has found that she gets what she wants and people to like her by acting that way. To me that isn't cute, it is annoying.

No comments: