Friday, August 10, 2007

Work It Out

I am slightly proud of myself. I resolved to go to the gym everyday after work this week for 60 min, NO EXCUSES. Well, I still need to go tonight to reach that goal. Last night the odds were not in my favor though. I foolishly only got 3 hours of sleep the night before. By the time I got of work I was so sleepy and the commute didn't help. When I got to the gym it was hella hot in there. I might have done a lesser workout but I still did my full 60 min.! YAH me, I hope I can keep this up.

In other news, did you feel the earthquake? I did! It was rolling, like being on a boat in the ocean.

In other other news, I watched Little Children last night. This is being filed away with Mulholland Drive and Happiness with horribly disturbing masturbation scenes that will haunt me.

No comments: