Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Shhhame Shhhhame Shaaaame

Sometimes I'm ashamed of my Netflix queue. Right now I should be getting in the mail 'Deliver Us From Evil' and 'The Last King of Scotland'. These are the type of movies I usually get, depressing documentaries and depressing dark movies. But then next in my queue is the second season of 90210...god that's embarrassing. I feel like having 'Deliver Us From Evil' and 90210 in the same queue will make my Netflix account implode on itself and create some sort of cyber space black hole.

2 comments:

Matey. said...

Netflix friends has curbed my viewing of shitty sci-fi movies. Not by much, but on a couple of occasions, I thought, "Now that my parents are my netflix friends I can't pick any movie with a half naked ckick on the the cover. Damn."

Think about this: What will your next boyfriend think when he sees your rental history? Will he be afraid? Will you be afraid?

Xine said...

under romantic movies netflix only recommends gay romantic movies to me. Netflix is very confused by what my gender and sexual orientation is.