Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Place In The Sun

I spent the whole day at Manhattan beach yesterday. The weather was great, the water was beautiful. I reapplied my sun block throughout the day. Unfortunately waking up this morning has made me realized I missed a few spots and after 7 hours in the sun of missed spots they are pretty red and painful. After the beach I went to Little Bar in the evening to hang out. They should really get their hard alcohol license, how hard could it be to get one!?!?

Yesterday this woman came up to me and told me that I had a really strong aura, I think it was all that time in the sun, I was probably just radioactive.

I have been having the worst craving for a grill cheese sandwich dripping in American cheese. Maybe I will be bad and go to the store to get the ingredients to make it. mmmmmmmmmm

No comments: