Sunday, August 26, 2007

Wilted

Tonight I went to Hazel's wedding reception. I got pretty lost trying to get there and almost gave up. After driving around lost for 45 min I finally found the place. It was a very lovely hot summers night backyard party. The desserts were fab and I had my way with a few cold beers. I sat right next to the very talented and very charming Jordon Crane. He's dreamy. His very little son wore the most adorable blue and white seersucker suit. He looked like a southern lawyer. I really wanted him to fan himself with a tiny straw hat and say "This flower is wwwwwilted." Here is one of Jordon's pieces.



I got home and got a call from Zach asking if I wanted to help with this months Six Finger Fist 48 hr film short. I said sure and drove downtown. I thought I was just going to stand in the background and do whatever. Yeah...I had lines...I can't act...GOOD LUCK editing that guys. Plus it was like one in the morning and I had sweaty old make-up on and had been outside drinking the whole night. I'm kind of frightened by what was just documented on film, EHHH oh well.

No comments: