Friday, August 17, 2007

Tubby the Tub Boat

Last night I went to a screening of the movie Ben has been editing. It was nicely located a few blocks from my house. I have started to get better at finding entertainment and things to do for free. I have also taken to bringing my own beer to bars in my purse. At first I felt shame but now I think about all the money I save and it makes me happy.

I ran out of the product I have been using on my skin to clear it up the last few months. I guess I was starting to take for granted how well it was working. It is scary how fast my skin starts to break-out again without it. This combined with the fact that I haven't been able to get to the gym this week and feel like a tubby slug is doing wonders for my self esteem. However, these are both problems easily solved so I won't complain too much about them.

No comments: