Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weak At The End Weekend

Goodbye weekend, you were a delight. Well, Friday night was a bit pathetic. I intended to go to a house warming party but ended up feeling reclusive and antisocial and staying in with some movies. Saturday I spent a long time in the nicely air-conditioned Borders looking at books and magazines. I went to Rudy's to get a haircut. I scored this time which is good because I hadn't been too impressed the last few times I went there. This time the girl did exactly what I wanted which was trim off the ends but not get rid of too much length so I could still fit my hair into a ponytail and blend my bangs that I will grow out back into my hair. It is a nice cut and I am very pleased. She also said nothing to me about how damaged my hair was and she didn't force me into making small talk, hooray! She did make the comment that my hair was really thick which hairdressers always tell me like it is a problem. I always smile at this and you would too if you ever saw how thin my moms hair is (you can see her scalp). I don't know who in my gene pool gave me thick hair but I thank them.

Saturday night I went to a party at the Hollywood house that was reality TV themed. My outfit was Posh Spice who has that new reality show. Basically I just wanted to wear a little black dress and heels. It was a lovely time but I forgot to take pictures :(

Today I took it easy and didn't do terribly much. I was a tiny bit hung over and dehydrated in the very hot hot heat and couldn't find much energy left.

No comments: