Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hairy Situation

Ugh! I need a haircut really bad. My ends are extremely damaged. I'm pissed because I just got to a point where I can put it into a ponytail and I don't really want shorter hair. It is REALLY damaged and I don't want to get it cut because I know where ever I'm going to go they are going to yell at me for the state my hair is in right now. I HATE that! Why can't they just cut it and shut up, why do they have to berate me as well? I wish I had a friend that could cut hair. I think I'm just going to have to suck it up and get it cut this weekend after I get paid. I should just be up front with them and say that I will not tip them if they say anything negative about my hair when they cut it. All the color has left my hair too, poopy poo poo.

No comments: